M4 smartwatch is a smartwatch that was released last year, it is known for its efficient fitness and tracking. The m4 smartwatch comes with version 4.0 Bluetooth enabled in it, which allows you to connect your android or ios phone to it. Some of its features include a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, blood pressure monitor, motion sensor, calories, and distance.
The m4 smart bracelet looks exactly like the Xiaomi 4 smartwatch, we can also call it a clone version of the Xiaomi 4 smartwatch, the difference between the Xiaomi 4 and m4 smartwatch is that the Xiaomi 4 tends to last longer than the m4 smartwatch. Xiaomi 4 has an AMOLED screen display.
(Xiaomi 4 smartwatch)
The body build of Xiaomi 4 looks stronger than the m4 smart smartwatch, although the m4 smart bracelet is 4 times lower than Xiaomi 4 when it comes to price. The m4 smartwatch still stands out, and perform some of its function ( i said some because not all features on the m4 smartwatch work fine).
let’s take a look at the m4 smartwatch full specification before we go further on features that are not working properly on the m4 smartwatch.
M4 smartwatch full specification
Plastic body build
0.96 inch TFT display
Android 4.2 and above
Ios 8.0 and above
Sim support N/A
90mah battery capacity
Duration 4 days with a phone connected, 6 days without connecting to a phone
- Smart Sports Bracelet Fitness Tracker – M4 smart sports wristband can 7*24 hours to monitor your activity status, such as steps, distance, calorie consumption, reminder, etc., so that you can better understand the activity data and arrange daily exercise.
- Health Monitor – Monitors Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen in real-time. Automatically continuously tracks your sleep duration consistency with a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- Calls Messages Reminder – Compatible with Android 4.3 and above, IOS 8.0 and above, Bluetooth 4.0 support. You can see incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders, and notifications from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram.Call/Message Alert: The Bracelet vibrates and a call/message is displayed on the screen when there is an incoming call/Message.Sedentary Alert: Set reminders for periods of time of inactivity.Alarm Alert: Set silent alarms on the tracker to wake you up and not disturb your partner.SNS Alert: Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Wechat, and Twitter) on your tracker screen.SMS Alert: Enable the function to read incoming text messages on your tracker screen.Remote Camera Shooting: Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting.
- Remote Camera Function – Shake the smart band to take photos after Bluetooth connection, like a remote camera shutter for your phone.
- Material – Made of a soft TFU bracelet, it is quite skin-friendly and comfortable to wear, double-breasted design, let you exercise without falling off. IP67 daily use waterproof.
What is inside the box
The m4 smartwatch comes with a cord for charging, the smartwatch, and the bracelet.
What I love about the m4 smartwatch
Affordability: It is very affordable and pocket-friendly.
Alarm: It has an alarm reminder, I barely miss any meeting as the smartwatch vibrates on my hand when it is time.
Message and call Reminder: I receive all notifications, calls, and messages on the m4 bracelet as it pops up when messages and calls when they come in.
Pictures Mode: The m4 smartwatch can take pictures from your phone when you shake your hand.
Themes options: M4 smartwatch has three themes options that you can make use of.
Good Monitoring: the pedometer seems accurate it counts every step and it displays on the screen.
What I don’t like about the m4 smartwatch
Malfunctioning features: The m4 smartwatch bracelet blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen are not working properly I actually ran a test on it, it was given the wrong figures.
Prone to scratch: m4 smart smartwatch is prone to scratch as its screen is made of transparent plastic instead of glass.
Very Small: Although I know quite alright that it would be small, it is barely visible if you are some distance away.
Switching of music: I will love it if I can next music directly from the smartwatch like the Xiaomi 4 smartwatch I just hope they put this feature on m5 as the m5 smartwatch and Xiaomi 5 smartwatches are out already.
M4 smartwatch FAQS
Is M4 smart band good?
The m4 smart band is average when it comes to rating. It was built with cheap light plastic material.
Which is better, m3 or m4 smart band?
Both are good, but I prefer the m4 smart band to m3 smart band because it is the successor of the m3 smart band. And its touch button looks better to me than that of the m3 smart band.
How do I connect my m4 smartwatch?
For you to connect your m4 smartwatch to your smartphone, you need to download the Hryfine application. To do this, navigate to more on your m4 smartwatch, click on more by holding the touch button down, then move to download the app, then scan the QR code with your android smartphone. You can download a QR code scanner from the google play store. Or download it HERE. Http://www.lhzl666.com/home/qrcode_jump/index/jid/2.html
Is m4 band touchscreen?
I wouldn’t say the m4 smartwatch is a touch screen smartwatch because it has a touch button below the screen, and it has no touch sensor/pad on the screen.
How do I charge my m4 smartwatch?
This is sometimes tiring. To charge the m4 smartwatch you need to detach it from the bracelet by pulling one side of the bracelet up the down. The m4 comes with a USB charger and it can be attached to the m4 smartwatch when you want to charge.
Why won’t my smartwatch pair with my phone?
Because your smartphone didn’t meet up the minimum requirement or you don’t have the right app installed on your smartphone.
Where to buy the m4 smartwatch
Are you using the m4 smartwatch? we would love to hear from you how has it been?
Are you looking for a bigger screen smartwatch? check out Modio mwo2 smartwatch review.