Google also known as the (big G) has finally ended pixel 3a and xl after
pixel 4A leak
Pixel 3A is an Android smartphone from the Google Pixel product line. The phone is officially announced on October 9, 2018, and then released initially in the United States on October 18, 2018, and other parts of the world on November 1, 2018. pixel 3A is the successor to the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
After some weeks 9ja Tide wrote an article on Google wanting to release pixel 4A, Google finally suspends Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL telephones, as it’s getting harder to discover one now, particularly in case you’re searching for a particular size and shading. This wasn’t a surprising move, yet the planning isn’t perfect since the since a long time ago supposed Pixel 4A isn’t on racks yet to supplant it. Also, in the event that you hanging tight for an XL form of the new telephone, Google supposedly isn’t making one.
By ending the Pixel 3A in front of the unsubstantiated Pixel 4A’s dispatch, Google has maintained a strategic distance from the need to limit the 3A any farther than its last deal value, which saw costs drop by $100 on account of the 3A, carrying the cost to $299, and a progressively huge $160 value cut on the 3A XL, down to $319. Tragically, current costs aren’t as low as they used to be, and it’s not helped by the way that dealers for the most part flood cost on ended things.
Despite the fact that the Pixel 3A is likely going to be prevailing by a superior telephone, there are still some valid justifications to contribute in the event that you can get it. It has an extraordinary camera, particularly thinking about what the opposition at this value go is, or rather isn’t, prepared to do. Pictures that this telephone can take rival that of the Pixel 3 lead telephone from 2018. The Pixel 3A and Pixel 3A XL can likewise work with each US transporter.
Pixel 3A and XL full specifications
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL come in three colors: ‘Just Black’ (all black), ‘Clearly White’ (white with a mint green power button), and ‘Not Pink’ (pink, with an orange power button). The Pixel 3’s bezels are reduced greatly from its predecessor. The Pixel 3 XL is the first Pixel device to use a display notch. They both run on Android Pie natively and both have access to Android 10. The display notch can be “blacked out” in developer options.
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL come with a Snapdragon 845, Pixel Visual Core (PVC) and 4 GB of RAM; and 64 or 128 GB of internal storage. Both phones feature glass backs and wireless charging, which are firsts for the Pixel range. Google Pixel Stand can wirelessly charge at 10 W, but wireless charging is capped to 5 W when 3rd-party wireless chargers are used. They also feature front-facing stereo speakers and no headphone jack, like the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Both phones also use a USB-C connection for charging and connecting other accessories. Both phones also contain Active Edge, where squeezing the sides of the phone activates Google Assistant, which debuted with the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
The phones have a water protection rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529, an improvement from its predecessors’ water protection rating of IP67. The phones can be submerged in up to 1.5 m of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL have a 12.2-megapixel rear camera, similar to their predecessors, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, but Google Camera has been updated with new photography features, as well as a second wide-angle selfie camera. Some of these features include:
- Night Sight – dramatically improves low light performance with no flash or tripod. Google also updated all past Pixel phones with Night Sight Support.
- Astrophotography – Google updated the Pixel 3 with an improved Night Sight featuring an astrophotography mode
- Super Res Zoom – employs Super-resolution techniques to increase the resolution beyond what the sensor and lens combination would traditionally achieve using subtle shifts from handheld shake and optical image stabilization (OIS).
- Top Shot – takes a burst of HDR+ photos and automatically picks the best shots. An update added Top Shot for short videos.
- Group Selfie Cam – a second front camera which allows for a wide-angle shot
- Google Lens – recognizes objects and things seen on the Pixel 3’s and Pixel 3 XL’s camera
- Computational Raw – outputs DNG+JPG aligning and merging [up to 15] multiple frames to improve dynamic range and reduce noise
- Learning-based Portrait Mode – Portrait Mode now uses a machine-learning-based pipeline for more uniformly defocused backgrounds some depth map errors
- Synthetic Fill Flash – uses a machine-learning based segmentation algorithm to add Fill Flash to better light up faces.
- Spectral + flicker sensor – prevents flicker effect under certain indoor lighting such as LED lighting
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL use a separate chip called the Pixel Visual Core (PVC) to achieve their artificial intelligence camera capabilities.
Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL ship with Android 9.0 Pie at launch. Both phones will get three years of software updates and security updates guaranteed by Google. The Google Developers site has a flashable factory and OTA (over-the-air) update images up to Android 10.
Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL will be updated bringing several features from the Pixel 4 including Live captions, Google Recorder, New Google Assistant, Astrophotography mode, and Top Shot for short videos.
The Pixel 3 lacks the voice-unlock feature available on previous Pixel devices.
|2G||GSM||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|3G||CDMA EVDO Rev A||BC0, BC1, BC10 (except Japan SKUs)|
|UMTS / HSPA+ / HSDPA||1, 2, 3, 4, 8|
|4G||LTE-FDD||1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, 5, 7*, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25*, 26, 28, 29, 32, 66*, 71|
|LTE-TDD||38*, 39, 40, 41*, 42, 46|
|* Indicates the bands that support 4×4 MIMO|
did you get the chance to buy google pixel 3a or XL? how was it like?